Effective Date: 01/08/2018
We refer to our products, together with our services and websites as “Services” in this policy.
VIPL is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under Information Technology (Amendment) Act (2008). VIPL complies with the Information Technology (Amendment) Act (2008) for all onward transfers of personal data.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Information Technology (Amendment) Act (2008). VIPL is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the IT Rules framed under Section 43A of the IT Act of Indian Ministry of Communication & Technology. In certain situations, VIPL may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in multiple ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, voluntarily subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name and email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information; however, User may not be able to access certain Site related activities.
- Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect nonpersonal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Nonpersonal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information that does not identify the User.
- How Personal / Non-Personal Information is Collected
- We collect information about you when you input it into the Services or otherwise provide it directly to us.
- We collect information about you when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-up for or make purchases through the Services.
- We collect content that you submit to websites owned or operated by us when you may choose to fill up contact forms or when you participate in any interactive features, surveys, promotions, activities or events.
- We collect information regarding a problem you are experiencing with the Services when you may choose to submit them to our customer support included in the Services.
- We collect information about you when you use our Services, including browsing our websites and taking certain actions within the Services.
- We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services.
- We and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers, use technologies such as cookies and other similar technologies.
- We may receive information about you from other Service users, from third-party services, from our related companies, and from our business and channel partners.
- VIPL would use this information to,
- Respond to Inquiries, Queries, Demo Requests, Customer Service Requests
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you Marketing Communications like a newsletter, mailers, Communications about updates/enhancement to services
- To personalize your experience by displaying content and providing services based on your interests
- For research and development to troubleshoot and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of the Services
- For customer support to resolve technical issues, to respond to requests for assistance, to analyse crash information, and to repair and improve the Services
- To administer and monitor your account for sending Order confirmations, reviewing safety and security to verify accounts and activity, to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity and to identify violations of Service policies
- To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights
- Cancelling Subscription:
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may cancel your subscription of receiving such emails by clicking on “Un-Subscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email you receive from us. If you are having difficulty unsubscribing from our marketing emails using the above methods, please contact us directly at the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security of your Personal Information:
- The security of your personal information is of critical important to VIPL; We adhere to generally accepted security standards and have adopted commercially reasonable security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access.
- We may use third-party products and services to secure or store your information.
- By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services.
- Due to any reasons or circumstance if you believe that your interactions with the Services is not secure, please notify us immediately at email@example.com
- In case of any queries or concerns regarding the Security, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharing Personal Information
- We may provide your personal information to Service Providers that provide Services to help us provide better services to you; such as processing your payments. Service Providers will be authorized to use your personal information only as and when necessary.
- We will and may disclose your personal information as and when required by the Law only in common interests and good faith of you and ours that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If VIPL is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
- Disclosure/Disclaimers specific to VIPL Services:
- Usage of information that is collected by VIPL through its service will be limited to the purpose of providing services effectively for which the Client has engaged or subscribed with VIPL.
- Information collected by VIPL is solely under your discretion or under the direction of its Clients. VIPL has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data is collected.
- VIPL may transfer your information to Partner(s), Affiliate(s), Subordinate(s) and 3rd Party) that help us provide our services; such transfer of information is under the direction and rules of the Non-Disclosure & Service Agreements signed between VIPL & Partner/Affiliate/Sub-ordinate/3rd Party and Clients respectively.
- Third Party Websites
- VIPL does not control or monitor such websites or their web content.
- This Privacy Statement does not apply to any 3rd Party Websites. VIPL will not be responsible for the content, privacy policies, or processing of your Personal data while you are visiting any 3rd Party Website.
- Web Browser Cookies:
- VIPL also gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. The information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. VIPL does not link/attach this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
- VIPL may partners with a 3rd Party Organizations to run advertisements & marketing campaigns on other Websites of portals; Our 3rd Party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on such/or their own websites to provide you advertisements based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Note: If you wish to not have this information used to provide you interest-based ads, you may un-subscribe by writing to us at email@example.com. You will continue to receive generic ads.
- Social Media Widgets & Policy
VIPL website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook & LinkedIn Re-direct/Like button and Widgets. These additional features may,
- Collect IP Address, Track usage, such us capturing and storing information on pages visited on VIPL’s website
- Store a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly.
- Use under GDPR
- By accessing the Site User understands and agrees that the European Union may provide different rights and responsibilities than those that may be available in your jurisdiction. Further, the definition of personal information, personal data or identifiable data may be different or may vary based upon your location.
- User agrees that any information it provides is voluntary and knowingly made in accordance with the laws and protection of User’s locale. Any personal information is collected lawfully, fairly and transparently, with a limited and specific purpose and only to the extent that the information is useful and relevant, in a manner that ensures proper and appropriate security, while maintaining accuracy, and for a time period only as long as is necessary.
- It is the intention of VIPL to comply with all provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). VIPL does not collect racial, ethnic, political, religious or other “special” categories of personal data as outlined under the laws, rules, regulations and controlling GDPR.
- In the event that you are located within a region or country in which the GDPR has been enacted you have rights that may not exist elsewhere.
- In the event you are protected under the GDPR you have the right to
- Transparency, which may include the right to know the identify and contact information of the data protection officer, the purpose for the collection of the data along with other rights outlined under the GDPR
- The right to erasure of your personal information or personal data
- The right to object to the use of your information for marketing purposes
- The right to require inaccurate or incomplete data be fixed or corrected
- The right to restrict data processing in certain circumstances and subject to limitations; and
- The right to data transfer in certain circumstances;
- The right to file complaints.
- In the event that you have protections under the GDPR and wish to contact VIPL to make a request pursuant to the GDPR you may contact VIPL at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be advised that in certain circumstances and in accordance with the GDPR there are instances in which VIPL must maintain personal data and are allowed to retain personal data even after a request has been made in order to ensure the request has been fulfilled, in compliance with territory, county, federal, state or local laws, in accordance with any audit or review policies and regulations and for other lawful purposes.
- Personal data may also need to be maintained pursuant to legal process, litigation holds, discovery requests or other requirements.
VIPL is committed to ensuring compliance with the GDPR and with the laws governing and addressing data security.
- Your acceptance of these terms
Use of this Site and transmission of information to VIPL is acceptance of the terms of this policy unless otherwise prohibited by law. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.